Traditional Marketing, including the advertisement, is about telling the audience and world that you are master and experienced at what you do. Content marketing is all about showing the audience and world that you are awesome in what you do.
Content Marketing is a strategy of digital marketing that focuses on creating and distributing valuable, relevant, and consistent content of your business which attracts more and more customers and audience – and, ultimately to run a profitable business and get high traffic on the website.
Importance of Content Marketing :
- Content is the Heart of every Digital Marketer strategy. Content Marketing is that it connects and supports all the elements of your Digital Marketing strategy. Content Marketing nurtures your prospects of Business.
- There is a very impressive Return on Investment(ROI) on consistent content.
- Search Engines Like Google crawl every content on a website to determine what users they want to bring on the Website. So, SEO loves good Content.
- Content Marketing is Affordable. Content Marketing costs 62% less than Traditional Marketing or advertising.
- Build trust with your visitors. Great content is a powerful tool in creating and building trust in business.
- Content Marketing makes your website more attractive that it gives
- Allow customers to share on social media. Consumers will share great content over social media by creating knowledgeable content. Make your content work for you and make it easily shareable as possible.
Content marketing works towards attracting and developing a goal of true customer engagement through the right kind of audience. Using content marketing in the correct way will only enhance your online user’s behavior towards your company in a positive manner. The delivery of information is consistent and correct then you will be able to gain the trust of your valued customers.
You can make use of content marketing to improve website traffic. With the right kind of strategies, you can get consistent, quality traffic and inbound links to your site, and promote them to a brand they never knew existed. You’ll be able to generate more awareness and leads for your business through your content and use it to demonstrate your skill and expertise again and again.
Some examples of types of content marketing are:
- Email newsletters
- Social Media Posts
- Informative and Interactive Blogs
One of the beautiful things about content marketing is that while you distribute your expertise to the outside world, only users who are actually viewing are the ones who are actually interested in your work. People often ignore offline marketing that they see in magazines and newspaper advertisements altogether but when they go digital they take interest in watching ads more than any offline method. So from now on focus more on digital marketing as digital is the new trend.