Bing launched it’s new and improved Bing webmasters Tools on Thursday with a new tool “URL Inspection Tool”.
You can use the new Bing Webmaster Tools at bing.com/webmasters/, the old one is still available at bing.com/webmaster for some more time.
What is the Bing URL Inspection Tool?
It is a tool that inspects the indexed version of your website URL and checks for any indexing issues.
Bing’s tool is similar to Google’s URL inspection tool and serves the same purpose. Both show SEO issues and recommendations that can help with the site improvements.
- Google’s tool supports AMP whereas Bing doesn’t.
- Bing shows you the first date & time the URL was discovered, Google whereas does not show that.
- Both tools scan the URL time to time and help you fix issues if any
Do try Bing’s URL Inspection Tool if you want recommendations that Google URL inspection tool misses. It will find important SEO issues that need immediate attention.
There has been a lot of buzz in the digital market as COVID 19 has changed the way things used to work. Follow Codifica Knowledge Base for the latest tech trends.
- Facebook Upgrades Messenger With Screen Sharing Feature For iPhone and Android
- Online Reputation Management – A necessity for digital businesses
- Google Agrees To Pay Publishers For Quality News Content